The song is in ftp site... the folder is Bgm Uploaded by Dinesh.. as u said the song is really cool man

ftp://203.187.252.67

user name n pass : arr

Younus Parvez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi friends,

I watched Kannathil Mutthamittal last week... The movie has amazing background score by ARR. There is a song called "Sattenena udaindhadhu nenjam", I think its sung by Janaki... I dont remember this song being released in the CD. If anyone has this song please upload it to the files section. This song is a real masterpeice.

Younus

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Do you Yahoo!?

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.