Very disappointed in Abhijeet's comments here. I love the guy's voice so much, but not impressed at all by his attitude. Must feel ignored by the fact that he hasn't had many chances to work for Boss. I can understand that, but he should probably understand that Boss rarely writes music for the kind of movies he is known to excel in - romantic comedies (Yes Boss, Chalte Chalte etc). To his credit, I must say, he did ace 'Ae Azneen Suno Na' (from Dil Hi Dil Mein) though.

But rating Boss's music 'flop' and saying Mumbai's music directors (who give him songs) are better talented than Boss, just shows immaturity or denial on his part.