On 5/20/05 8:57 PM India Time, _stylegamer_ wrote:

> I have lots of money to spend.
>
> If i could only get ARR  to make for me songs, I dont mind releasing
> it on the market as commerical CD with profits going to ARR. I mean
> afterall ts a tribute to Love.
>
> I will be flying to India in the near future....

Hi Stylegamer,

ARR might feel very uncomfortable answering to
such type of request.

Why don't you go the proper way the industry works.

Sponsor bharatbala ( or some other established name)
to make a commercial, non-film album for you. It is
obvious to have ARR as MD.

or, even better, why not procude a full-fledged film.
It is obvious to have ARR as MD.

This way, all your money will be properly utilized, and
will multiply by the sales of the album/ film, and ARR
will be spared the situation of declining to an unusual
request.

--
Rawat

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM