Plz remember that age does not come into picture at all...
If i am right he's the youngest musician to have been conffered the padmashri

On 24/05/05, Mr. Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
BHARAT RATNA! STILL LONG WAY TO GO FOR AR RAHMAN (LOL
HE IS JUST 38! JURY WILL CERTAINLY HESITATE ONLY FOR
THIS)

MEANTIME, ANY NEWS ABOUT NATIONAL AWARD NOMINEES AND
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE?

CANT WAIT ARR GRABBING 5 TH NATIONAL AWARD FOR SWADES.

AF AHMED.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM