Hi friends,
let me be honest ... i am a big time ARR fan ... i purchase most of
his albums on the day it is released ... somehow i felt Swades songs
were not upto ARR standards ... am not denying that they were
original and quality music ... i still rate Swades to average, but
grading in terms of ARR standards ... but when it comes to BOSE, he
is a pure genius ... the music is simply so refreshing and
outstanding ... its filled with energy and feels so pure ...

And when it comes to the big entertainers criticizing ARR, I feel it
could be for other reasons ... let me try to explain ... when a child
from india goes abroad to acheive better heights, his mom is the most
happiest person ... but dont you think somewhere inside in this mom's
heart is a thot of having her son return and live with her ... i
beleive most people feel ARR should spend sometime concentrating on
projects back home too ... these days we dont find albums like Roja,
Gentleman, Jeans, Kadhalan, Rangeela etc ... where all the songs in
the movie were creating sensation ... I wish ARR success in all his
upcoming projects (especially in Tamil) ... I wish & hope them to be
so goooooood that people who are now criticizing ARR on not taking up
projects back home (incl me to some extent), will finally shut-up :-
) ...

What is ur say friends ???

Ramkumar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM