I don't think there is any rift b/w arr and sanu, but there is
definitely a rift b/w sanu and udit narayan.

That was long time back. ARR likes udit's voice more than sanu's. The
thing is that the singer shud be content and be comfortable with the
MD he's working for. Udit, SPB, Shankar, hariharan etc. don't mind
singing in the night shifts and having patience and complementing each
other. Maybe thats the problem with sanu or sunidhi chauhan for that
matter.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "innocentankit"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM