hi, guys y'know i personally feel...we r losing focus here..i joined this group hoping 2 drown in ocean of  our boss genious...2 share feelings  with like minded people...why r we even wasting precious time in discusssing...sanu,abhijeet,kamal...etc..lets talk bout musis & only music...our BOSS will like that...music that stirrs ur soul should,i feel,that bring only positive thoughts 2ur mind...lets talk bout our boss music & how it changed our life,its influences,its magic,the high i get while listening 2 his music.i care  damn what others say bout  BOSS i for feel that blessed r those who feel his music...2 conclude,i would like 2 say that if there is any person.who can come close 2 arr genious is IR..there is no denying that...let  positive thoughts come 2 us from all directions....long live ARR&IR..BYE
Kamal Aakarsh Vishnubhotla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi! all,

it might be any personal ego clash...but guys..we must not over-ride kamal haasan's opinion.. afterall its a matter of personal equation (and professional too).. Ilaiyaraaja scored for many films of kamal and they both tune well..no denying that..and he is entitled to his opinion no doubt..like for raj kapoor, shankar jaikishan were the greatest...ofcourse..there were other composers too..but for him, they were the best...even this works the same way.
and yes, we cannot even argue about kamal-ARR combo..if we consider kamal-raaja combo..

lets not discuss controversial issues guys!!

aakarsh.

mohamed ameer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ramya,

You are exactly correct, even i have watched him in his many interviews when he is doing his home productions he praised Ilayaraja is the only good music director he ever met and nobody can equal to him. And also rahman refused kamal to sing a song in Indian as rahman said that he wants to play only with professional singers. After the audio release of Indian kamal told personally that music had not come well but the cassette sales of Indian sets a huge record in indian film industry and breaks all of the previous records. These kind of records will be happend only when AR Rahman composing music for a film. Kamal told so becoz Rahman had refused him to sing in Indian, who told that kamal is a good singer?

Long Live Rahman & his Music

with Love

Ameer

ramya babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys

Have u guys ever heard Kamal saying that illayaraja is the BEST in Background Music? and he at times degardes ARR indirectly in his interviews..Is it because ARR dont consider his musical suggestion to that extent or any personal clashes between them. I feel as ARR picks the right person to sing keeping kamal aside which makes him feel bad as he is a good singer.

u can c that in the movie INDIAN as ARR dint give kamal a chance to sing , some how with great difficulty KS ravikumar did it in tenali as the songs needed Kamals voice badly...

Wat did rehman do with all those Stuff he made for the film HEY RAM?

thanks

Ramya

http://mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Do You Yahoo!?

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.