hi guys
it's a great idea indeed
it's great to wear great man's T-shiirt
i also need it
let's do one thing
all arr fans whoever in b'lore  meet in someend
and discuss abt it
bye this way we can plan out and realise it

anil -9845929875
ok bye N-joy tunes of arr

baskar natarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bharath,

Great work yaar.

Don't wait for any one. You had given the deadline.
Once it is over, do publish all the designs, so it
will be easy to conduct a poll.

Once again, I appreciate all the efforts of all the
people who are activly involved in the preparation of
T-Shirt.

And I had included two names Sarath babu and Santosh.

both of them are my collegues. Sarath needs 4 T-Shirts
and Santosh needs 2 T-Shirts. So do include these to
the Total.

--- Bharat K V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Guyz & Gurlz,
>
> We have been talking about the t-shirts for a long
> time and doing absolutely nothing to realise it. So
> we
> guys in Bangalore have decided to take the
> responsibility of getting the t-shirts ready.
>
> We have been enquiring some garment factories who
> can
> provide us with some good quality t-shirts at
> affordable rates. But they need a minimum of 100
> pieces to be printed.
>
> First thing...we need to get atleast 100 people who
> interested in buying the t-shirts. Its indeed sad
> that
> a group with 6513 members doesnt even have 100
> takers
> for a t-shirt.
>
> Anyways we need ur co-operation for realising this
> dream. Pls send me all ur designs. so that I can
> showcase them in a single place and get ur opinions.
> Atleast then we can decide the design.
>
> So if u got any design do post it to me in another 3
> days. Before 25th May 2005 (wednesday).
>
> Cheers,
> Bharat K.V.
> http://bharatkv.tk
>

> Discover Yahoo!
> Find restaurants, movies, travel and more fun for
> the weekend. Check it out!
> http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html

Ella Pughazhum Iraivanukkae,

Thanks and Regards,