Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR's new islamic album ???

What is the release date on the album... "Bismillah" ?

It seems like an early recording of Ar Rahman.... not recent...

shaheen a khayoom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
can some one bring light on this matter

shaheen a khayoom

--- Riyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I bought a new album called "Bismillah"... I bought
> it in Nagore (Muslim holy place in Tamilnadu...
> Rahman visits this place every year...) They sell it
> as ARR's new islamic album... I don't know if it's
> true but it sounds rahmanesque... I'll upload some
> samples very soon... Can you please tell me if it's
> from Rahman...
>
> Thanks
>
> Riyas

http://mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Discover Yahoo!

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
http://in.photos.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.