Hi Guyz & Gurlz,

We are here to realize our dream project...yeah the T-shirts which is due for a long time now.

We, the guys in Bangalore, are planning to co-ordinate and execute this. And this is the first step that we take towards the goal. We need all your co-operation for really making it.

And the first step is the selection of the design. I have showcased the designs sent by u all here.

http://www.libranstudios.com/arrahman

Check out the designs and participate in the votepoll.

Do send me ur feedback if anything is wrong.

Cheers,
Bharat K.V.
http://bharatkv.tk