Hi fanz.

The actual reason for lack of ARR-Vijay combo maybe the Udhaya
debacle. I feel that this combo would not work. Even if it works once
or maybe twice, it will not keep up.

Just look at the recent movies from both. Vijay's type of movies are
like "Image-Creating", "Hero worship" kinda stuff. They have an item
number, a Dappanguthu type song. As for the roles, they are like
stereotypes. Nothing different. Lots and lots of Masala-Bajjis, only
good for occassional time-pass.

On the other hand, ARR has concentrated on "serious" type of movies
which require music straight from the heart. Even though I am hopeless
about Godfather (because Ajith is almost same as Vijay), I am looking
forward to "Aa Aah", "The Rising", "Water", and two more in "Rang De
Basanti", "LOTR" at the year-end or early next...

What do you feel??

Thanks for reading.
Chandra.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM