Dear Rahmaniacs

There are some  mail a few weeks before saying that Godfather audio coppyright was bought by Meta Music in Chennai. So what happened?? Can anyone of the member of this group ask ar rahman himself when is the release and what happened to the album. I am dying to hear the music of ar rahman since mac. The same goes to a aa. It should be released by 14 april and now the latest news is it is going to be released only by 3rd or 4 th week of june that is also not confirmed. Even though it is released in 3d or 4th week of june, but it will take time for the audio to be reched in malaysia. So please someone how is close to ar rahman confirm this.

thank you

SyedM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Mr.Wasim,
I think you had wrote the fact, One more thing i wanted to tell you
all that not because of ATT the movie had dropped. It is because of
the clash between Ajith and the Producer. This is also been told by
Ajith fan.

I saw a mail saying that the drop of Godfather is because of ARR. I
request everybody not to go by the moderator/Webmaster of
Ajithfans.com since they will try to cover Ajith even if there is a
Mistake from their side. Let the official News say the fact on the
happenings.

I like ARR not only for his Music Knowledge, he is a real Human.

Syed.M

On 27 May 2005 17:05:52 -0000, Wasim  B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi all,
>       You know what is worse than the movie being dropped? i think its the
> fact this movie will definately release after some time. Maybe around 5 or 6
> years later. And it will have ARRs name. And obviously the music which was
> planned for today will be kind of outdated in 6 years or people's mind will
> change. And they will say that ARR has lost his class. The truth is People
> who have heard the songs have all said that the songs are outstanding. The
> same fate happened to udhaya and parasuram. udhaya was a very good album.
> but the time of the release was wrong. if it had released in 1999, it would
> have been a super duper hit. Now if the 'good' songs are to be wasted, it is
> really sad!!! I personally think that if a movie is dropped, then ARR SHOULD
> give the songs to other movies. Can someone put across our views to ARR? Its
> very very dissappointing. And its worse that if it released later and spoils
> his name, i cant stand it.
> Hope something is done about this!
>
> Wasim
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Syed.M

"Search is more important than the destination'

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.