Is Alepayude devotional song??? I dont know tamil.

Arijit

"Aravind a.m." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

One more devotional song to be added to that list: Shakthi kodu (BABA).

Regards,
Aravind

--dnshvaidya wrote:
Dear All, 06 June

I have been observing the new message count on this
group going down
steadily since last 1-2 weeks. Is it because of
excess summer or due
to no new releases ( which the group was eagerly
looking forward to )
or something else ?

Not that we all need to just chat and post some odd
queries, but Here
is a start of new issue. >>>

Sometime back there was a false alarm on ARR's
Muslim devotional song
cassette from Nagore. I think ARR has recorded quite
a few devotional
songs in different albums. How about compiling them
and make our own
album "ON PAPER" ??

My list (from Hindi ) is as below, I definitely need
help from
everyone, especially my South Indian friends, as I
am not able to
make a guess on these songs,

1. Ishwar Allah - 1947 Earth (All religion)
2. Piya Haji Ali - Fiza (Islamic)
3. O Palanhare - Lagan (Hindu)
4. Zikr - Netaji (Islamic)
5. Roshan Huyi Raat - Sapnay (christian)
6. Ek Tu Hi Bharosa - Pukaar

This probably completes side A. Friends, FILL UP
SIDE B !

All the best !

Dinesh Vaidya

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Discover Yahoo!

Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
http://in.mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.