I was chatting with a 65 years old man from America, who taught western classical music in Chicago for more than 30 years.. Here is what he had to say about AR when he listened his songs for the first time..

Tom says: Last night I listened a long time to short Real media clips on the computer of your favorite music artist.  Rayman? is that his name?
Amith says: It's Rahman.. How was it?
Tom says: I thought his music would be unusual for my ears, but surprisingly I could relate to it. I loved him very, very much right away.
Tom says: It was like fusion, and still was great. Though the language was like from another planet for me!
Amith says: :-)
Amith says: Go to http://www.raaga.com/ here you can listen to whole songs, not just small clips
Tom says: No problem loving him.
Tom says: I could easily buy a record by him.
Tom says: I should, in fact, now that I know him.
Tom says: I think I will try to order a record here sometime. Rahman, right?
Tom says: You know what, you are right when you call him brilliant.
Tom says: I'm very ready to love Rahman.
Tom says: good, good, good!

His remarks are not less important, because as said earlier, he has taught classical music for more than 30 years...

Love, amith..

--
God is great!

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.