hey its nice to know that arr club members meet up lik this...but we in mysore cant make it there..that too students..its fine..so wishing great time and fun..hope all members in and around bangalore get there and make this gathering a real success...and hey i would like to know about the t-shirts..where can i get them if i am not attending the gathering...
 long live arr
  archana

Arun KB Ganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bharat & Siva,

Count me in !

Cheers!
Arun