hey boss!!!

whatever u mentioned in the mail, all are avlb on the net for free,
chk http://www.mohankumars.com/
chk this http://www.geocities.com/arrmp3/telugu.html
http://mag4you.com/music/indian-mp3-songs.asp

whatever we have on the ftp, everything is avlb on the net, the only
reason to put ftp is, to create common placed for arr stuff insted
of searching on the net... just to make ezee for arr fans around the
world.including you

n it's not that they cant download all these stuff form ne any where
else.., everything is avlb on the net, why dont u ask them

the way ur thinkg is very bad, if this is illegal,,,, everything is
illegal on the NET,

what is musicindiaonline.com raaga.com, n dont trel me that, here we
can listen n leave... u can also download from these sites. just
need few tools to do that..

dont simply say ftp has illegal stuff...  n all arr fans do buy all
the albums of arr. and these ftp is just a backup for all the arr
music, n for the ppl who are not in india,

http://www.mohankumars.com/ on this you will get the mp3 version of
every new tamil movie on the sameday of it's music launch.

okie..try to understand yaar..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, triscodeca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM