Sherya Ghoshal has already sung for ARR in the tamil movie E20U18
but it is true that he does not used her voice in a hindi movie. I
also think Shreya is one of the greatest singers in India (just
listen to Jaadu Hai Nasha from Jism and the songs from Paheli she
rocks)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Ravisdev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I was listening to few Shreya Ghosal songs especially Yeh kya Hua
from
> the album Tera Mera Pyaar and Agar tum miljao from Zeher. Just
wondering
> why has the boss given her a chance to sing. She in these songs
was able
> t put the unique experssions that makes the song more lovable.
Also she

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM