yeah ganesh,

                  for me its sounding like some BGMs used in Jeans. they are all keyboard based and some excellent melodies. i think nike crew took this inspiration

sekhar

ganeshsiddhamalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys has anyone watched the new Nike AD where it starts like the
same as our ARREhmans national integration song , the thing i want to
ask about is the music is familiar to the one ARR has composed before
not sure where i have heard this but sure its something From ARR , this
ad is see in TV channels on new york side i will see if i can give you
a link in my website at http://www.rupya.com , let me knw if im correct
on the music

Ganesh S
http://www.rupya.com - First Blog for indian Stock market.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
http://in.photos.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.