SOunds good !! ...But would nt a generalised  quote
like " I m a RAHMANIAC " be better ? should we go for
these catch phrases ?

--- baskar natarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hi All,

I want the back side of the T Shirt to have the
Outline of the Unity of Lights Shadow picture,

with the quote

"Search is more important than destination"

People who want the same can please reply to this.

Ella Pughazhum Iraivanukkae,

Thanks and Regards,

N.Bassker,
SYSTEM ENGINEER,
TATA Consultancy Services,
Chennai.

protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
Music, The Magic.
Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman
e-community.

To Unsubscribe:

Terms of Service.

Discover Yahoo!