nothing to worry pal...
u c gud music always take different forms...
there r a few ppl who claim even the boss copies...

well then who doesn't copy... gud music should never (EVER) go unnoticed...

have a gr8 time...

bye
shiv

arr_sri9 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HEY FRIENDS,
             today morning i watched a trailer of "JAMES", A RAM GOPAL
VARMA PRODUCTION. it was jusy abt 15-20 secs. but i could clearly make
out that in the BG, the music of our boss's (WOHE) was used. they used
the no. "DACOIT DUEL" NO. 7 (in the cd.)
            even earlier, in the movie "yess boss" in one of the climax
scene, they used bit of the theme music of bombay.
            not to speak of small screen. a yr ago, 4 many a days, i
observed that the advertisements of the soaps in STAR PLUS were using
bgm frm "BOMBAY DREAMS".
             I DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS TO DESCRIBE SUCH WORSE SCENARIO.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.