Wasnt ARR suppose to compose for Hari Om??

On 10/06/05, Deepak Lakshmanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hey Guyz,
yesterday in Seattle,as part of the Seattle International Film Festival,there was a Screening of Bharat Bala's movie HARI OM. After the movie,there was a Question-answer session,and I was there as part of the audience. Bharath Bala was talking about his next project, I do not remember the exact details,but it was gonna be set in Kerala,about a Japanese Woman living there,and a Korean Johnny-Depp kind-of Hero.
I asked him if ARR is gonna do the music.
And He said "Yes,AR Rahman is going to compose the music for that film".
~ deepak

--
Deepak Lakshmanan

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.