Hey all,
Please let me also know the availability of the cassette or cd's of
this movie. i have been searching them everywhere for abt 2 years
now...after i have haeard the beautiful melody sung by swarnalatha
during "Unity of Light " concert in chennai. I have searched in music
world,landmark,planet m...n ritchie street...but it was all in
vain..Please let me know.

Thats the only collection that i miss of ARR's in my cupboard!

please let me know

--
With Lots of Luv n Regards,
Raj