Dear All Superb People,

Yes i agree with Mr. Basker...the quote should be "Search is more important than Destination - A.R.Rahman" - because it gives much more meaning and shows certian kind of feel towards Rahman....

Also if this particular suggestion is bad please sorry for it..but if we are putting the picture of Rahman's hand working on the Piano and this Quote, wont it give an effect, like the search still continues or something....all you guys valued suggestion will be well appreciated as our great buddies Bharath, Shiva and all others are on this..so lets make it worthwhile and a mindblowing as well as a thought provoking meaningfull one......

You knwo i told this to 4 friends of mine in DUBAI itself...and the instant they heard it they said "WHAT?....AR Rahman T-Shirts?...First of its Kind Man....Our Full Support...go ahead book it for us please......we really were hoping one day we could get one like it....." They are not in the Group, but they wanted the stuff...so come on guys lets rock and provide the world with something different from AR RAHMAN. The humble man is providing us, all we need, with his hard work...lets provide him with something as a token of good faith and our sincere appreciation and LOVE.

Bh.

baskar natarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I agree with Aravind...The picture size has to be
increased...

And the quote too should be

"Search is more important than Destination"

                           -A.R.Rahman.

Good Suggestion Aravind and I thanks Bharath, Shiva
and all others responsible for taking this project
upto this level.

Thanks for considering our humble request...

Ella Pughazhum Iraivanukkae,

Thanks and Regards,

N.Bassker,
SYSTEM ENGINEER,