I once saw this Michael jordan's T shirt that had his picture and said " You Reach and I Teach " It looked so cool!.. but it did not say Basket Ball player.

The idea is to have ARR's T shirt that can connect with other arr fans and not to those who don't know who he is!!..

Wasim B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi,
  yeah bharath! i really dont think that this music composer/singer is needed at all. you can add the quote 'search is more important than hte destination' instead.

wasim

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Wiredbeats.com - Something to talk about anything!

Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
http://in.mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.