Hii group...my suggestion is...Just stop bothering yourselves about these awards now...coz I think ARR is beyond all these awards by all means. Awards are good but the way this year's awards were "gifted" to ppl (and of course all the pathetic nominations)...after seeing all that, I've lost all the faith in all those awards.

Now that the whole world is recognizing & admiring ARR's huge talent (Andrew Lloyd Webber & LOTR Musical )...but here in India still...mannnn...I don't want to speak a word about it...everything is said n' done before...so I think ki, like Lataji & Ashaji, our Maestro too, should ban himself from all these so called awards...b'coz there is not much left for him to conquer here now....

Regards,
-Vishwesh.

VijayNarain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had sent this mail 3 days  back but it does not seem to have been
posted so here it is again:

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.