Guy's whatever u want to do pls do it quickly. I think the wait is becoming too long, this may sound rude to people who r involved in this project.but please pls finish thias off sooner.

regards
Anthony

uprasad S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please remove that tag "Singer / Music composer"
and plz add his signature either in the front or back...