again I appreciate the efforts of siva, vimla sai n others.
But please change "Music composer / Singer" at the back...
u can have something like
"Mozart of Madras"  (this has gained fame after bombay dreams)

Greatest music composer may not be apt... BOSS himself will not agree to that since India has many other gr8 composers like rdburman, IR etc...

So kindly give it a thought...