Simply Amazing....

Thanks for people who are behind this and really appreciate their
efforts. This will be a dream come true for every one of us. Oh man !!
! Just imagine yourself holding a documentary DVD of ARR in your
hands....

Please make this happen. Make everyone, your family/friends/relatives
sign it !

Neil Panchal
http://www.arrfans.com

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sinatra_flows"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Go ahead and show your support for this noble cause. .. .
>

> http://www.petitiononline.com/arrahman/
> We're talking about the greatest, most-famous, down-to-earth composer
> of our time. The man who redefined contemporary Indian music and who
> is the pride of the entire nation and an idol for millions all over
> the world needs no preamble.
>
> It's only off-lately that we can see and hear A.R.Rahman interviewed
> by news channels, press, film launch parties, in some documentaries
> and special featurettes. But they're always scant 5-6 minute
> interviews, sometimes less or sometimes more. Most of these
> interviews are replayed over and over again is some or the other
> channel, and it just shows the same old thing !
>
> Friends,
> How many times have you watched him in an interview with your heart
> out, without any interferences. . . ( NONE! would be the answer !!)
>
> Wouldn't it be great to see a 2-hour long documentary dedicated only
> to A. R. Rahman? A film documentary that shows all the creative
> process of the maestro, from the spotting sessions with the director,
> to the final mixing! All this intercut with a career-retrospective
> interview. It would be great to see archival footage from old musical
> sessions, to see A.R.Rahman at work with directors and musicians,
> intercut with clips from films he scored.
>
> All A. R. Rahman fans and film music lovers would simply love to see
> something like this.
>
> So, this petition is about :
> A VCD-DVD Documentary on A.R.Rahman titled
> "A. R. Rahman - The Mozart Of Asia"
>

> Cast your votes for this petition. . .and pass on the link to one and
> all and keep the signatures rolling.......
>

> After all who does not want to OWN A LEGEND !!!!!

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.