I spoke to kathir recently, and he said it was difficult to get ARR's
dates for the movie as he going on an international tour...
SJ Suryah's A-Ah is expected to release around June 30.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sujay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/15288.html
>
> Kathir on comeback mode
> IndiaGlitz
> Monday, June 20, 2005
>

> Remember director Kathir? A director known for romantic ventures
> virtually disappeared from the scene since his last Kadhal Virus
> took a huge beating at the box office.
>
> Kathir, who had directed films like Idhayam, Kadhal Desam and
> Kadhalar Dhinam before, will now be churning out a movie starring
> Bharath in the lead role.
>
> The movie to be produced by a NRI, will have a high budget.
>
> Sources close to Kathir say, 'the movie is again a romantic
> entertainer. However it has all commercial elements and hopefully
> Kathir will make it big in his comeback'.
>

> WILL OUR BOSS BE THE MUSIC DIRECTOR?...LETS WAIT AND SEE

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.