Dear fans,

Am I the only one who thinks calling Mozart himself as Rahman is
right?? Dont you think any Mozart fans reading this will feel that we
are a bunch of fanatics??? What would Rahman feel about us (this
group) if he comes to know????

Okay, someday if a HJ, Yuvan, or Anu Malik fan does the same thing
(Call Rahman as a Anu Malik of South for example) and puts it on
T-Shirts, Caps and Jeans, how the hell will you react or feel about
it? Think twice carefully before selecting this quote...

IT CLEARLY DOES NOT APPEAL TO THE PERSONALITY We all love and support.

Above all, dont you think it is far better to relate Rahman with more
natural but global words?? Like say, "TsUNEAMI", "Rahman - The R of
Rhythms" or something more simpler but creative enough to make a
lasting impression on the reader's minds...

Do give it a thought. Sorry if I have hurt someone's feelings. This
was just my opinion.

Thanks.
Chandra.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "dharshi_maha"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I like this one but I think it needs to be re-phrased a bit to add a
> writer's touch to it.
>
> The original one
>
> "Mozart is not Alive.. Else he would be called Rahman
> of the West" is far better.
>
> just my view. that's all

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.