Rahman rage
BABUJI singer Sonu Kakkar is all excited about her first song with AR Rahman.
‘‘It was for a
Tamil film called Godfather,’’ says the 24-year-old. ‘‘The lyrics were tongue
twisters but it
was an experience working with Rahman.’’ Kakkar, who was introduced to Rahman
by percussionist
Sivamani, spent two days in Chennai recording the song. ‘‘He’s really chilled
out and cracks
jokes all the time,’’ says the Punjabi singer.

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=136210

"We neglect our cities at our peril. For, in neglecting them, we neglect the
nation."
-John F. Kennedy

http://mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.