According to the latest information, Rising music will be delayed by some days more. I talked to the distributor, who said - in very clear words - that it is NOT POSTPONED, but ONLY DELAYED.

Ketan Mehta and Bobby Bedi are planning to release the movie on 15th August this year, so as one friend said here, we can expect the audio exactly one month before, that is 15th July..

Another reason for delaying the audio could be the addition of the soundtrack (probably). I heard that this idea came at very 11th hour. Yash Raj people are now wasting time in making decision on whether to compile songs and soundtrack on one CD (like Bose) or to have 2 copies..

If there are more updates, please share here only. Thanks..

Love, amith..

--
God is great..!

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.