My small Suggestion for QUOTE goes here ... hope it makes sense ... i
agree people saying that we r not trying to spread publicity ...
imagine a guitarist normally has a guitar somewhere in the T-shirt
and hence doesnt need the word Guitarist on it ... its something like
that ...

hence when its a A.R.Rahman T-shirt ... dont u think we should have
something that symbolizes music ... How about adding some """MUSICAL
NOTE""" type stuff with some text under it ... for those who are not
aware of MUSIC NOTE - kindly type it in GOOGLE Image search ... you
will find it ...

and my selection of QUOTE would be ...
""" The Man * The Master * The Magician
Behind globalization of Indian Music """

Ramkumar

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, vinod ramamoorthy