Dear Shiva, Bharath and fellow group mates,

As you all know, the two polls regarding the quote and signature on
the t-shirt have concluded with the following entries being on top:

1)Quote: "The search is more important than the destination." - A R
Rahman, 41 votes, 19.81%

2)Signature: - Yes, 51 votes, 83.61%

I thank every member of our group for suggesting some very nice
quotes, and taking part in the poll. We all now have a quote that
would be preferred by a majority of group members, and also know that
they certainly want to see the signature of the maestro on the t-
shirt. Let me remind everyone though, that the pioneers (Bharath and
Shiva) and the ones assisting them in actually doing the work, would
take the final decision about the design, quote and signature,
considering what is most feasible.

Shiva and Bharath, thank you very much for the patience and open
approach. Now, as per your convinience, adopt whichever way you find
most appropriate (whether to collect orders first and based on that
place the order to the vendor, or place the order first and make the
t-shirts ready) and please present us all the product of your project,
for which we all have been so excited and have been eagerly waiting!

Warm Regards,
Ameya

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.