Way to go people!!!

Jai, its an awesome idea wearing t-shirts at the
concert. Will definitely get noticed by our boss for
sure if we do so. Lol!!

Lucky you people in Bangalore since your guys are the
only members in the group who is been meeting every
now and then!!!

Keep going!!
Luv,
Karthik.
--- Shah Navas G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hey bangloreans,
>

> now this is bad. i mailed a few days back wanting to
> know are there
> any activities around in bangalore.........
>
> JAI gimme ur number
>

> mine is 9886164575 ( temporary )
>

> if i am not informed the next time i will sue u ppl
> at the human
> rights court!!!!
>

> pleaaaaaaaase inform me the next time....
>

> Regards,
>
> Navas
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The
> Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman
> e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends 'n family snaps for
FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://in.photos.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.