Hi
My problem is I want to request for one t-shirt,
But I stay in UK, so I really doubt that whether
it is possible to send that? Let me know. I emailed
Bharat, havent got any reply yet, so really stuck.
But I am going to the 3D show of ARR on 31st July
in Birmingham, and wishing to wear the tshirt that
very day...
Please help me out if you can...
Tannishtha

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.