hi guys
i have something to say as well
i listened rahman in various ways
a cassete player
a walkman
a cd player
and luckily sometimes through high power music systems
or through computer as well

but to tell the reality i would say that i never enjoyed that much
as i enjoyed in a walkman and a cassette player

in cd players its so easy to escape a song or to go strightaway a
particular song, you never understand the value of the songs

am now out of india and do not have my original casssettes with me
though am having many CDs now but i miss my cassettes and the
walkman very very much

now i can listen to a song from any album and then next song from
other album without any delay

but when i was in india, it used to be an enjoyement in selecting
one particular album and to listen to the whole album

bye

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Aditya Pawar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey buddy, I have a cheaper option....to best hear arr's work, and
feel it to the depth of your mind & heart, nothing can replace  a
Walkman(or for that matter, discman!) but then, thats a mean
suggestion, cos only a person can listen at a time. The left right
sound in walkman is heard amazingly, esp. albums like vm, taal and
like.
> Gops, am soon subscribing with my original id, am tired of
disguise....

> aditya
>

> gomtesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Hi guys and gals
>

> I bought a copy of the digit magazine for the month of July. Along
with the magazine there was a booklet provided by Mercury (sound
systems) called The Sound Guide .In this booklet Mercury featured
their various terrific sound systems. It also spoke about various
ways to use your speakers and a few valuable suggestions. There was
a section on what kind of music should be heard in their speakers to
fully utilize them. Here is what they had to say "Pay attention to
AR Rehman's work and listen to how the different notes resonate". I
was awestruck that world class speaker makers are recommending ARRs
works to test their products!

> I have recently purchased a 5.1 creative hometheatre and trust me
Its like Heaven. ARR s work never sounded better. The instruments
that he uses are distinctly heard and I never knew these sounds even
existed! I wish he would start working on songs in the 5.1 format
(multichannel Mp3s).I remember him telling that he had suggested
Mani Rathnam that he would do that

> For kannathil mutthamittal but later dropped the idea.
>

> And hey I would like to know who uses what kind of sound systems
to fully utilize ARRs works.

> Take Care
>

> Gomzy
>

> Gomtesh V Upadhye
>
> Cell:9886587399
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]