Also wanted to point out that there are actually going to be two new
studios as far as I know. The first one (5) was finished recently
after several years of work.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gopal Srinivasan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Its Shafee Studio Five, the second studio that ARR has been
building
> for some time, also talked about on Daxco Digital's website.
Gajenthar

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > "SO FAR PANCHATHAN STUDIO WAS THE RECORDING STUDIO FOR RAHMAN,
BUT
> NOW HE BUILT A NEW STUDIO WITH STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY. HE
NAMED
> IT AS SHOPPY STUDIO FIVE"
> >
> > This sounds new...comments from anyone who knows this better?

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.