hi dipen
i am not sure of it...............but its mostly team
work.........i heard sivamani plays a major role......
anyway this was the question which was bothering me
since quite a long time.............
one more thing is tht rahman is d only one who uses
natural instruments.........hope there wud be more
reliable reply.
--- Dipen Rughwani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello,
> i wanted to know whether ARR himself gives
> background music for the movies in which he composes
> songs or not?
> i had a little discussion with one of my friends on
> this topic and he says that ARR has not given
> background music for all his movies...i tried to
> convince him but he wants some reference...
> So i thought i should ask you people. you must be
> knowing.
> So plz tell me if he has not given bg music for any
> of his movies...and if possible specify some
> reliable reference also....
> thank you...

>  Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you
> the best spam protection for FREE!
> http://in.mail.yahoo.com

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.