I don't think so!

Blaaze sang for ARR in Kangalal Kaidhu Sei. I think that was his first track
Unnikrishnan got the national award for the title track of Anthimantharai
I might be wrong.

With regards
Haricharan

On 7/13/05, nav nava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi to One & All !

According to me,

- Blaaze was introduced, by ARR. (Track fro Boyz: Boyza yengavekkade.....)

- Madhushree was quite famous after, Yuva's track (Kabhi Neem, neem...)

- Anupama for 'Chandralekha' track from Tamil movie ' Thiruda Thiruda'

- Harini for 'Ninla kaygiradhu' from Tamil Movie 'Indira'

- Chinamayi for Title song of 'Kannathil Muttam Mittal' (Female version)

- Minmini for 'Chinna Chinna, aasai' from Roja- Movie

- Unnikrishnan for 'Yennavale' track from the movie 'Kaadhalan'
(Unni won National Award fo this track- First song- I National Award - Awesome ! )

- SPB. Charan for 'Kaadhal Sadugu' from Tamil movie 'Alaipayuthe..'

- Sujatha is booming in Tamil Industry after track in 'Roja'Track: Pudhu Vezhai Mazhalai'

- Karthik who is, is a very talented young Singer..... (not very sure whether ARR introduced)

Anyway, I will try to find out some more singers....introduced by the mastero ARR.

Long live ARR !

Cheers !

mohd noor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

kk stands for krishna kumar, he was introduced by
rahman in minsara kanavu for the song strawberry,he is
a mallu by orgin but settled in mumbai.

regards,
TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR
--- johnny master wrote:

> KK really rocxxxxxx.........was he introduced by ARR
> anyway who are all the singers intoduced by our
> maestro.........????????/........i think we should
> collect this list

http://mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.