And thanks also for correcting my spellings.. It is SHAFEE STUDIO
FIVE and not Shaafi..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vijay Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rano, the pics of the new studio look absolutely stunning......i
think i can now let out a secret to the group...which is that I m
probably the only one here who visited Shafee Five when it was being
done up last year...some of the arrangements you see in the picture
like the seating area and others like the parking space, visitors
lounge, cafe etc were part of my first draft document to a r r for
the studio...ofcourse none of my thoughts and suggestions were
forced upon a r r....i had had a tour of the studio with the
developers and sound engineer Sivakumar...

> Cheers
> Vij
>
> gandhi gandhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> It's good to hear that rahman sir has come up with his new studio.
I believe those equipments such as mixers, recording console and
etc. EUPHONIX system was his choice. Regarding the THX
certification, I hope big bro's studio meets the criteria. VIjai
Iyer, Rano or to those who used to keep in touch with rahman sir,
can you please confirm this.

> Guys, for those who do have more interest in the sound engineering
and sound quality, I believe you will be start thinking about
upgrading your audio system. Do so. Miss those fine works by big
bro, shouldn't we.

> Regards, gandhinath
>

> >From: raaja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: Re: «arr» New Studio?
> >Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:17:19 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Here is da old article by IndiaGlitz...
> >

> >IndiaGlitz
> >Saturday, May 07, 2005
> >

> >A R Rahman, after his global pursuits, is planning to concentrate
in Tamil this season. His films include Godfather and A Ah.

> >Apart from his films, Rahman, who has been operating out of his
Panchathan Studios all these days, has built himself a brand new and
a spanking studio.

> >Rahman himself says that the new studio is a state of the art one
and has all the modcons that such studios require. It should be
music to his fans' ears that he is back.

> >thadjul ariffin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:"SO FAR PANCHATHAN STUDIO
WAS THE RECORDING STUDIO FOR RAHMAN, BUT NOW HE BUILT A NEW STUDIO
WITH STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY. HE NAMED IT AS SHOPPY STUDIO FIVE"

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

> >Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> >Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> >Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> >To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

> >---------------------------------
> >

> >raaja
> >www.arrahmans.cjb.net
> >

> >---------------------------------
> >Discover Yahoo!
> >  Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it
out!

> ---------------------------------
> Find love online with MSN Personals.
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

>  Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
more.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.