Well, take my word. I heard mangal pandey's music, and it is 100%
percent boring and disappointing from our music god arrahman, I mean
what is he doing repeating some of his old music instruments like in
1.holire- he has used the drum beats of dhandiya from kaadalar dinam
and daud. And in 2. takke takke (the most expected song) the song
starts with saiyyan song instrument from the movie nayak. At least
try to give some fresh music to at least quality actors and foremost
actors like aamir khan. At one stage when I was listening the 5th or
6th song I felt if I`m really listening to mangal pandey, or am I
dreamin. So diasapointing, I have always praised arrahman and never
criticized arr's music at any stage in my life mind you, but this is
the first time I'm Really criticizing arr and his music. For a while
I thought this was my luckiest day when I saw that mangal pandey was
available for online listening, then 45 minutes later I felt as it
was my worst day listening to one of arr's worst albums which I
expected to be the best. Bye (I'm Really sorry if I have disappointed
any one who has not heard the songs yet.)-well for your inf I heard
the songs from indiahits.com.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.