On 7/14/05 1:35 PM India Time, _adnanakkm4u_ wrote:

> i am a damn fan of rahman n live in dubai. I got the copy of rising
> but it was very very disappointing n except for one track.
> i shld recommend rahman to stop doing period movies n go for more
> commercial movies with shankar,maniratnam,subhash ghai etc. now i got
> y producer bobby bedi gave his latest project to some other music
> director due to the drawback of rising.
> i guarantee that rising music will be a flop.
>
> my rating for rising  4/10

I feel that your mail is in poor taste and is aimed at
hurting the feeling of ARR's fans on the great day of
release of the album they have been waiting for for three years.

As for as the rating is concerned that you have so
generously given, I can say that the title song itself will
fetch a rating of 8+ for the album. I have yet to
internalize other songs. And there are three versions of it
in the album, making it the longest song of ARR.

Any way, now that you have realized that ARR's music is not
your cup of tea, maybe you can resume hearing Anu Maliks and
Nadeem Shrawans. Just leave us fans in peace.

Good Bye.
--
Rawat

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.