HIIIIIii guyz,

    Mangal pandey rocks. Rahman is "oops am sorry am
running outa words.

    Mangal mangal song is really cool. wat else can i
say abt this song.

  Rasiya is awesome gr8 mixing, simple sounds but
v.intricate. V well sung . My favo song for the
moment.

          Holi re is a gr8 song. Its not one of the
stereotyped holi songs. Its not the same old screamin
holi song. Its a v enjoyabl song.Jus like ghanan
ghanan.

           Takey takey is wat movi needs.

           Al madath song oops. I hear nthn but dis is
mangal pandey and am rahman. Guys listen to it. It has
rahmans stamp , almost fr evry second

   am not overrating. Belv me its haunting.Esp the
mangal song.

      Beat structure is so refrshng.

 First thing i wanted to see is a outburst of a fan.
Someone screamin that dis album is a bullshit. Thank
god it hapnd. Rembr wat was our fans reaction whn thy
heard AE? Anyway its the cliche now. Music is our
religion and Rahman is our GOD. hehehe. Outa world
experinc.

--- Gulam Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sorry for sending these messages in different mails!
> :P but guys the
> rising soundtrack sounds like its been done for the
> international
> market honestly if this movie turns out anything
> like the music its
> definatly going into next years oscar list, aamir
> khan rarely lets you
> down too so lets hope for a great movie. the music
> overall reminds me
> a cross between Lagaan and Meenaxi.
>
> g.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.