Hello friends

Just look at you all, so much thrilled with the new release from the
boss. What happens to you suddenly, so much energy and exponential
rise in the email traffic !!! May your tribe grow !!!!!

Gopal Srinivasan, are you able to handle this sudden explosion on
your ARR groups site ? God bless you for starting this forum !!!

So friends, how is the album. I liked it very much. This album has
more North Indian flavor in keeping with the setting of the story.
The title song in 3 versions is simply great. It has typical ARR's
haunting touch.

Kailash Kher has sung good songs. I think this is the same fellow who
has sung "Allah ke bande", a song in a non-film album in Mumbai. ARR
has picked up a good singer who is in SUFI mould like ARR.

However after a marathon 20 sound track score of Netaji Subhash, I
found the 8 tracks ( actually 6, with title track in 3 versions )
less for my appetite.

Dear ARR We are hungry for more of your soulfull music. Yeh dil
maange more !!!!!!

Dinesh Vaidya

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.