Dear Friends

By now everyone has  trashed the perticular writer from Dubai of this
review saying that "Rising very disappointing".

Rising Disappointing ? nah !!!!!

I think, the "So called" Damn fan of ARR living in Dubai was just
trying to be funny but got "damned" in return.

Friends, lets all IGNORE such loose cannons. This forum is for ARR fans
and not for ARR critics. We do not appreciate loose criticism of ARR's
music. If it sounds too biased, so be it !

Best regards
Dinesh

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "adnanakkm4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> i am a damn fan of rahman n live in dubai. I got the copy of rising
> but it was very very disappointing n except for one track.
> i shld recommend rahman to stop doing period movies n go for more
> commercial movies with shankar,maniratnam,subhash ghai etc. now i got
> y producer bobby bedi gave his latest project to some other music
> director due to the drawback of rising.
> i guarantee that rising music will be a flop.
>
> my rating for rising  4/10

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.