It is finally confirmed! The details of our 4th gathering are as
follows:
Date : Saturday, 6th August 2005

Venue: Mr.Burn's house, No.57, Jln Awana 23, Tmn. Cheras Awana, 43200
Cheras. (that's good news for people in KL, right?)

Meeting point: KL Sentral monorail station (opposite KL Sentral
station)

Time to be at meeting point: between 12.30pm - 1.00pm

Fees: RM 30 per head (inclusive of dinner, snacks and drinks,
transportation, & jamming equipment)

Activities: Ice-Breaking, Indoor Games, Dinner, Jamming, Question and
Answer Session and many more, if time permits

Other relevant details:

1. The gathering is a one day event this time. So please arrive
punctually at the meeting point. Transportation is provided at the
meeting point to transport the Rahmaniacs to the gathering venue.
Please bear in mind that The Rahmaniacs Board have taken great pain in
organising the transportation, thanks to the efforts of Mr. Burn,
Mr.Thana and Mr. Kumar. So please be punctual to avoid them waiting
for
you instead. Your cooperation is much appreciated. The transportation
team will leave by 1.30pm and anyone who arrives after that, we are
sorry. We will be wearing T-shirts which has ARR's pic on it, so you
can
identify us easily.

2. We have also arranged to transport back Rahmaniacs who want to go
back early before the gathering ends. We have set it at 10pm, whereby
at this time we will make one trip to the KL Sentral station. Then
from
there each individual can take the train they want to go back home.

3. Please confirm your participation by sending as sms or sending mail
to S. Vijai Ananth at 0125676716 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

4. The deadline to confirm your participation is 30th July. Please
confirm early as it would enable us to determine the number of people
coming and prepare ourselves accordingly. Start messaging now, folks:)

S.Vijai Ananth,
representing RAHMANIA Malaysia,
unofficial AR Rahman fan club, Malaysia.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.