i completely agree with u
no one stands equal among rahman
the music standards among others r so low
and why compare to some ordinary people like HARRIS,
ilaayaraja,
and stuff
THERE IS A LOT OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND GREAT
I CAN THINK OF ONLY ONE MUSIC DIRECTOR IN INDIA THAT
IS GREAT
AND I WISH THE WHOLE COUNTRY GIVES HIM CREDIT 4 WHAT
HE ACTUALLY DESERVES
I MENA THE CONSISTENCY OF RAHMAN
ITS AMAZING EVERY TIME HE COMES UP WITH THE GOODS
AWESOME RAHMAN SIR

--- syednasar 2001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> Please dont compare A.R.Rahman to some other dubagur
> (untalented) Music directors. Please dont waste your
> time to compare rahman with someone..he is a
> legend..
>
> His songs are always good...
>
> Hearing Rahman's song is good for health and mind...
>
> We should praise the lord, because we are in the
> Rahmania
>

> Dont remember Harris, Raja and other Hindi idiots
>
> Remember Rahman is the only Music director in
> India....
>
> Please think the old songs of Rahman...
>
> Did u hear any songs from
> others?????????????????????????????
>
> Please reply....
>
> regards
>
> Nasar.R.
> Im going to meet Rahman this monday

>  New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.