hi karti, Hi Ya

thanx a million times for uploading the A Aah trailor.I was longing to see the trailor but somehow missed it.

I will tell you one thing,the song HAI DIRA HAI,sung by sadhna sargam will become a landmark song.I was instantly tuned to it the moment i heard it(wonderful string arrangement).

Mangal ho,boss ki jai ho:)

bye

karty100 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ok guys , i have digitally caputered the Ah Aah trailer , and uploaded
it to my site , songs are growing, here is the link www.karty2k.free.fr

say at least thanks ;-)

enjoy ...

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
http://in.photos.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS