Hi guys did any one notice, amir Khan mentioning this?  Yes he did mention in the Rising aka mangal pandey music release function. When asked to speak about the music, he mentioned that these two genious people have come out with good work and especially  he mentioned that MANGAL MANGAL SONG IS THE SONG OF THE DECADE. Well i think it will be definetly if the movie is a sucess.
Well I dont argue on some of  the bashings by rahman fans on rising music. I personally feel its one of the great music works done by my virtual Mentor.
I pray to god to make this movie a hit by which atleast people will realise the greatness of the musical work done by rahman.
In the first hearing itself i am intoxicated by this album. I thought people will praise this album like anything but that did not happen, hope the same people will like it later.

cheers

true rahman fan

"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS